Exhibits encompass a full spectrum of artists’ professional experience: from beginning amateur to seasoned professional, our mission is to assist all levels of artist in continued learning through exhibition opportunity.
We have one outdoor and five indoor galleries: The NorthLight Gallery, Galleria At The Forum, West End Studio, What’s Up Downstairs, The Patio, and The Sculpture Garden. Throughout the summer we also have our free interactive kids' exhibit, ArtZeum.
All gallery exhibits are open to the public FREE OF CHARGE during regular open hours.
(See the bottom of this page for contact information on galleries.)
This educational exhibit highights the creative process of local mural designer Selena Mize.
Everyone sees the world differently. This exhibit proves that those differences are fueled by our individual imaginations.
Diana is a member of the Chickamauga Cherokee, White River Band. Her work focuses on the celebration of her cultural heritage, particularly the importance and beauty of horses.
Annual juried exhibit open to all members of the Wichita Falls Art Association.
The Sculpture Garden is an annual, year-long exhibit featuring the work of artists from around the country. It's open free of charge to the public during all Kemp open hours.
Jim Livingston has taken more than 2000 images of the Flora Kemp tomb over the past 40 years. This retrospective will feature some of his favorites from this collection.
Studio Art Quilt Associates, Inc. (SAQA) is a premier art quilt organization with chapters around the world. This travelling exhibit features the work of Texas art quilters.
“Refined White Flour” uses satire in a TASTELESS examination of systemic racism.
At The Kemp
• The NorthLight gallery is dedicated to our most experienced artists.
• The West End Studio and What’s Up Downstairs Galleries typically feature a varying level of emerging artists and smaller professional exhibits.
• The Patio gallery and our other auxiliary spaces feature community programming. In addition, we’re pleased to highlight the work of our gift shop artists at our off-site space on Maplewood Avenue.
• The Sculpture Garden is the home to 11 permanent pieces, as well as our annual juried exhibit featuring 10 national and international artists. These pieces remain on the grounds for a full calendar year, changing each May.
At The Forum
• The Galleria at The Forum exclusively features women artists in reference to the building’s former history as the home of The Woman’s Forum.