Class: Pop Culture Art, Thursdays 4-5PM, The Kemp
Location: The Kemp, Day: Thursdays, Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Ages: 10- 18
Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location: The Kemp
$12.50/week, registered monthly (billed one time, no automatic re-registration)
10% discount prorated across 3-month block (billed one time, no automatic re-registration)
9-month registration (only available through September 12):
15% discount pro-rated across all 9 months ($41.50/month, automatically billed each month)
Learn to draw your favorite video and gaming characters! Using different techniques and media, students will pursue their own projects and learn to draw the subjects and characters they're most interested in. Subject matter can include:
- Anime and Chibi
- FNAF (Five Nights at Freddy's)
- Roblox and Minecraft
- SEP characters such as Siren Head
- Most video game and cartoon art... and MORE!
The instructor will work with each student individually to develop the subjects they're interested in exploring. She can help students achieve their fan art goals, no matter what subject they choose!
- September: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- October: 7, 14, 21, 28
- November: 4, 11, 18
- December: 2, 9, 16
- January: 6, 13, 20, 27
- February: 3, 10, 17, 24
- March: 3, 10, 24, 31
- April: 7, 14, 21, 28
- May: 5, 12, 19, 26
- FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18: I acknowledge that my child may participate in a variety of activities provided at the Kemp and I represent that he or she is physically fit to do so. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which might be incurred as a result of participating in the program.
- FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18: I give permission for my child to be photographed for publicity and/or archival purposes, including but not limited to use on The Arts Council's website, social media site(s), print and electronic newsletters, regional print and broadcast media.
- *Monthly registration fees are NON REFUNDABLE.